“In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” Les Brown
I am SO incredibly excited to be sharing this post tonight because as you have probably guessed I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!! This is a pretty big deal for me, not only because of the recognition that my blog is making people happy but also because I was nominated by the beautiful Anita from discovering your happiness who was the very first blogger I had ever followed and inspires me daily. Thank you so much Anita!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions asked.
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My Answers to Anita’s Questions:
• Do you have any holidays plans for 2018?
Yes, my husband and I are taking our children to Bali for 2 weeks! It’s the first time they have been overseas so we’re all really excited!
• Where is one place in the world you would love to visit?
Denmark! I am fascinating with their culture and I would love to experience their simplistic way of living.
• Tropical getaway OR Village getaway?
Although I live in Australia a tropical getaway is still my preference.
• Do you celebrate Easter? If so, how do you celebrate?
Not really, I mean we acknowledge the day but we don’t have a particular tradition of celebration.
• What is your favourite colour?
Blue- It’s so calming
• What is a long term goal you are heading towards?
Becoming a professional life coach
• Have you ever conquered any fears?
Yes!! Driving. I have had my licence for years now but it was a HUGE fear of mine to even get in the driver’s seat.
• What is your all time favourite hobby?
I don’t really have a hobby but I do love blogging, taking photos and reading.
• Are you a writer or a drawer?
Writer although I wish I could draw!
• Do you keep a journal? If so, does this help you?
Yes absolutely! I love venting on a piece of paper and I try to write what I’m grateful for at the end of each day.
• Sunny days OR rainy cold days?
SUNNY!! I do like the occasional rainy day if I don’t have to go anywhere but my preference is sunny.
My Questions for my Nominees:
1. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
2. What is your favourite quote?
3. What song did you last listen to?
4. What always cheers you up when you think about it?
5. Where did you grow up?
6. If you could do any job in the world, regardless of the pay, what would you do?
7. What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
8. How do you relax after a hard day of work?
9. Do you have any pets? If so what are their names?
10. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
11. What is something you will NEVER do again?
I can’t wait to read your responses as I admire all of your posts and I’m so happy I get to share your blogs with others.
Thanks for reading xo