“The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement.” – Charles Schwab
A HUGE thank you to Anita from Discovering Your Happiness for nominating me for this award. Anita has the most beautiful soul and continuously supports my blogging journey. Thanks again Anita!
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognise blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the webpage about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
THE RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I was born in Wales, UK and moved to Australia when I was 15 years old.
- I have a HUGE fear of balloons. The sound of them makes me cringe and the risk of them popping around me is terrifying.
- I am OBSESSED with home-wares and interior design.
- I have the biggest sweet tooth for any kind of dessert. Apple crumble with custard is my favourite.
- I’m a morning person but I do enjoy an afternoon nap.
- Winter is my least favourite season.
- My astrological sign is cancer and I fit in with all the descriptions you read about their personality traits.
- The Preemie Mummy
- Don’t Eat It! Soap and Skin Care
- Law of Attraction & Chill
I cant wait to see everyone’s reply, they always make me smile!
Thanks for reading! xo