Words of wisdom – Hey, it’s OKAY!
Current status :
- I have sharp pains in my stomach from the anxiety of the unknown
- I am worried about how I’ll keep my children entertained if/when school’s closed
- I feel lost without the routine of sports, gym and extra curriculum activities that keep myself, my children and husband active.
- I don’t agree with everyone’s opinion, even the closest of family and friends.
- I find myself laughing at things I probably shouldn’t be laughing at.
- I have a strong desire to completely disconnect from all social media but I crave keeping informed.
- I feel blessed more than ever for the things I do have in life.
- I feel guilty for feeling blessed….
Whats my point here?
We’re all experiencing a roller coaster of emotions right now and I don’t think there is a right or wrong way to feel. The only thing I know that truly has a positive impact at times like this is the power of being kind.
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” – John Wesley
Don’t forget ↓↓
Thanks for reading! Please spread some kindness with the world today and take care. ✌