The Blogging Chums Award
I was nominated by the incredibly talented Eve from for the blogging chums award. I feel so grateful that Eve thought about me for this award as its always so special knowing your words are being recognised. Thank you again Eve!
The Blogging Chums Award is given to particularly brilliant bloggers who are really providing something special to the community, either through their writing or the way they engage with other people: they’re just brilliant! The award was created by Robert at The Non-Alcoholic Student.
Here are the rules:
1. Be sure to use the award image!
2. List the rules & about paragraph!
3. Thank whoever nominated you!
4. Write a letter to someone who means a lot to you to spread some positivity around the Internet – anyone will do!
5. Nominate 5-10 more people for the award and go let them know about it in their comments!
I don’t think I would have ever started this blog without your words of encouragement as you gave me the confidence to believe in myself. You have been a major influence in my life and for that I will never be able to thank you enough.
You respect that I have good days and that sometimes I have bad days and you always know exactly what to say depending on the day. You have the biggest heart of anyone I know and your kind nature flows through your beautiful family that you have grown. I admire your strength, your wisdom and your Pinterest mum ways.
You make the world a better place and although I know you don’t always feel it, I promise you that you do!
Thanks for being my unpaid therapist 😜
Love Nat xx
I cant wait to read your responses if you do choose to reply!
Thanks for reading ☮
Happy Friday to all of the amazing souls reading this!
Thank you to the amazing Anita from for yet another nomination for an award, The Mystery Blogger Award. Anita has become not only an incredible inspiration to me but also a friend and I could talk all day about her blog and why you should read it.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
Three Fun Facts About Me:
- My favourite childhood movie is Mary Poppins
- I look at the desert menu before the mains
- I’m obsessed with the colour blue
My Answers to Anita’s Questions:
- What is your biggest goal you are wanting to achieve?
I would love to reach 1000 followers on Searching For My Inner Zen and be close to finishing my life coaching course by the end of the year.
- Skydive or Bungee Jumping?
I probably sounds crazy, but I feel like skydiving would be safer but I’m not brave enough for either lol
- What is your favourite food of all time?
- What is one of your biggest fears?
Losing my children and husband
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself being more qualified to be able to influence others to achieve their goals and live a happy, fulfilling life.
- Who are some people you only met once but they left a big impression on you?
- What is your least favourite food?
- What was your favourite cartoon when you were growing up?
- What celebrity would you love to have dinner with?
- What have you really wanted to do for a long time but haven’t done yet?
I can’t wait to see all your replies!
As always, thanks for reading! ♡
“The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement.” – Charles Schwab
A HUGE thank you to Anita from Discovering Your Happiness for nominating me for this award. Anita has the most beautiful soul and continuously supports my blogging journey. Thanks again Anita!
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognise blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the webpage about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.